- Analyze structural computational and experimental protein data
- Simulate experimental and theoretical protein structures and related structural and sequence data
- Use modeling tools to promote Amai’s computational protein design projects
- Study structure-function-dynamics relationships
- Communicate with fellow scientists and integrate experimental data into the design
- Ph.D. in protein structural computational biophysics / computational protein design / structural bioinformatics. Excellent M.Sc. holders will also be considered.
- Experience with computational analysis of protein structures and sequences.
- Know-how in protein simulations, electrostatics, structure-function-dynamics relationships.
- Know-how in mechanisms of protein folding and stabilization.
- Proven independent scientific researcher.
- Ability to work as part of a team and closely collaborate with others.
- Ability to present work before colleagues and professionals.
- Comfortable with reading and efficiently adapting new methodologies and ideas from the academic literature and other relevant publications.
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com